Maison de vacances Gioconda ★★★
Espagne, Costa Brava, Lloret de Mar
All in all, the property met our expectations.
1. The address does not show up on Street View on Google Maps or Google Earth. It is not visible from the street (on foot) eather (however, GPS coordinates given by InterHome were precise). This should be fixed.
2. Some of the pool side furnitures (50% of the yellow launge chairs) were deffective. Not acceptable.
3. There were small bits of broken glass on the terrasse, all around the pool. Three of our children suffered cuts on their toes / feet within the first hours of occupancy. There was no vacuum cleaner available in the house. So the office had to be contacted and someone came the next day to vacuum.
Not acceptable... cleaning should have been more thorough before our arrival !!!
4. Pool maintenance man came on Monday to perform some repairs / maintenance. After he left we noticed that the water level was rising and rising. We tried to notify the office but got no reply. Consequently, the pool overflowed and it was the house owner who had to come the next day to rectify this situation.
5. There were many insects and small peices of debris at bottom of pool. Not acceptable. Pool should have been vacuumed before our arrival.
6. The Interhome staff were very helpfull when the Water Company cut off the water supplies to our area (neighborhood), without warning, for about 36 hrs. 7. Thank you to Sebastien (office manager) for your cooperation and dilligence.
8. Despite these problems, and that of too many barking dogs at night, we would come back.